Website and SEO Specialist
Are you looking at this page and thinking you could have improved the layout or optimised it better for search rankings? Then our marketing manager wants to hear from you!
We’re looking for someone to join our vibrant team of marketing volunteers in a Website and SEO Specialist role.
Are you passionate about mental wellbeing and the role that physical health can play in improving mental health? Would you like to help us shout far and wide about the amazing work we do?
We’re are looking for a volunteer Website Whizz and SEO Specialist who could commit around 2-4 hours per week, reporting into the Marketing Manager. As it’s a remote role, timings are flexible to your availability – our team meet with each other virtually to collaborate and work on upcoming projects, so we try and have some flexibility to all meet together from time to time.
Have a read through the Position Description below and, if it sounds like you, send across your resume to email@example.com. If you have any questions, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Manage technical and content updates to MoodActive website
- Provide recommendations to the Marketing Manager and develop the overall SEO strategy and drive on-page optimisation
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to drive initiates for site and content
- Drive the evolution of a strong and innovative digital experience, balancing quality, innovation, business impact, and strong customer experience
- Utilise analytics to make data-driven decisions to increase our organic presence and improve business KPIs
- Define and accomplish significant impacts to the business and customer – in both quantitative (e.g. incremental revenue) and qualitative (e.g. participant satisfaction) measures
- Develop and implement strategies to increase brand awareness and drive participant acquisition, conversion, and retention
- Analyse competitors to identify strategic opportunities
- Keeping up to date with online market trends
- Evaluate & optimize the performance of all website activity, with monthly reporting and performance recommendations.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager & IT Manager, devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website; track conversion rates, and make improvements to the website. We currently use WordPress
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing, communication, or related field with a particular focus on online marketing
- Proven track record of success driving strategy and execution with examples of organic search optimization
- Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing strategies to drive online traffic to organisations’ websites, promotions, and campaigns
- Extensive experience with web analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, AHrefs or similar
- Understanding of web technologies such as HTML, PHP and WordPress
- Experience in managing SEO and Website analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; driving best in class processes, behaviours and practices
- Strong partnering & collaborative skills to drive overall web performance
- Experience as an SEO Specialist, particularly in the community services or health sector