We’re looking for someone to join our vibrant team of marketing volunteers in a Content Creator role, helping us to spread the word of Mood Active through cohesive and engaging visual, digital and written content.
Are you passionate about mental wellbeing and the role that physical health can play in improving mental health? Would you like to help us shout far and wide about the amazing work we do?
We’re are looking for a volunteer who could commit around 2-4 hours per week, reporting into the Marketing Manager. As it’s a remote role, timings are flexible to your availability – our team meet with each other virtually to collaborate and work on upcoming projects, so we try and have some flexibility to all meet together from time to time.
Have a read through the Position Description below and, if it sounds like you, send us an email at email@example.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Work with other Marketing team members to create content appropriate for digital, print and multimedia marketing materials, to include: social media, website, blog, brochures, videos, animations, email, direct mail, and editorials
- Creating visual content in line with brand guidelines – must be experienced with Canva or Adobe suite and have examples of work
- Input into content strategy by staying informed on what’s happening in the organisation and wider industry
- Write content on the basis of the scheduled topics as agreed with the Social Media consultant
- Produce regular content across Mood Active’s online channels (website, social, email, blog)
- Develop briefs for designers and developers that clearly define asset creation
- Creating copy that is specific to certain channels and audiences
- Write and develop content for the brand’s newsletters and internal communications
- Editing and formatting articles as requested
- Experience in marketing, communication, or related field
- Strong writing, editing skills; ability to write clearly and concisely in a way that is understood by both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with copy editing and proofreading
- Experience with a content management system
- Graphic design, photo-taking and video-editing skills
- Graphic and creative design skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills