We’re back to once again celebrate our amazing volunteers!
For this week’s interview, we speak to another long-standing volunteer: Naomi Blair
8 questions with: Naomi Blair
- How long have you worked with Mood Active? 2 years
- What’s your position? Group Fitness Instructor and Personal Trainer. I’m also helping out with some admin tasks at the moment.
- What does a typical day look like for you? Wake up at 5.30am to go to the gym, then head to my office job in the city. In the afternoons I take PT clients, go for a walk by the beach and finally chill out with some TV!
- What’s your favourite thing about working for Mood Active? Seeing the change in people and their self-belief once they start exercising.
- Best piece of advice you’ve ever received? Ask yourself “What story are you telling yourself?”
- Describe yourself without using verbs. Exercise, TV, family and friends
- If you could only eat one dish for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pasta!
- Who’s your hero? My mum
You can catch a Body circuit class with Naomi at Surry Hills on Saturday mornings. Be sure to check it out!
At Mood Active, we help people experiencing mild to moderate depression, anxiety and other mood disorders – such as Bipolar, PTSD, SAD and more – get back on their feet through exercise. We offer affordable exercise programs with the extra outreach, coaching support and supervision needed for those who are struggling with their motivation. Contact us if you’d like to learn more.