The program combines both motivational techniques and an exercise workout in every session. Participants first work through and, where possible, practically apply a number of motivational techniques as well as different types of exercise.
There are two options that an organisation can choose from at a time that suits them:
Option 1 – Virtual (Zoom)
- 15 minute briefing on how to use and interact with Zoom
- 2 x 90 minute sessions weekly over 4 weeks
- 60 minutes of motivational techniques per session, followed immediately by 30 minutes of exercise
Types of exercise: Body Circuit, Yoga, Pilates and Boxercise
Option 2 – Face to Face
- 1 x 3 hour session conducted weekly
- 2hrs of motivational techniques per session
- 60 minutes of exercise per session
Types of exercise: Body Circuit, Yoga, Pilates, Cardio Tennis and Boxercise
Of those who complete our public program, 80% report an improvement in their mental health and more than 70% increase their level of other exercise by the end of the four weeks.