8 week exercise coaching
Limited places now available
Our 8-week program is similar to that of any other prescribed treatment option to improve your mental health. Just like taking medication, it is important to stick with the dosage prescribed. The program is evidence-based, with the aim of getting you exercising 3 times weekly over 8 weeks, and then to help you to continue this habit for the rest of your life. We know that it can be tough getting motivated, so the program focuses on providing you with the 1:1 coaching support and supportive small group class environments to help you overcome the barriers to regularly exercising. It is the most highly supported program we offer. Click here to check if you are eligible and to get started.
- You will have a weekly 20 min phone call with a Coach to discuss your goals and also work through strategies to help you overcome any barriers to exercise.
- You will have unlimited access to Mood Active’s small group exercise classes for free during the 8 weeks to help support the goal of exercising 3 times weekly. See class schedule. We keep class sizes small so we can give you added support in a non judgmental environment. Alternatively, you can choose your own exercise options.
- We also complete a pre and post program mood and fitness check to track any positive changes. You get to see these results and the progress you have made.
- Our trainers also provide additional support to help you with any challenges you are facing while you go through the program. This includes texts, face to face chats and we modify the class design to help support you.
- You can nominate one support person to also attend classes with you. They will need to cover the cost of a casual membership.
- Fees for this program vary depending on your employment status and funding for this program.
- After the program, you can transition to a casual membership.